We Deliver throughout Australia.
Delivered in 5 to 7 business days for all major city.
DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY:
- Delivery shall take place at our premises unless otherwise agreed. All costs incurred by us in effecting delivery to any other location shall be charged to you.
- It is important that you provide us with the correct delivery address. If the details are incorrect you will be charged for a second delivery.
- Every effort will be made to comply with the indicated delivery date, but we will not accept responsibility for late delivery due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Metro delivery times can only be quoted as a.m. or p.m. deliveries.
- Metro deliveries of bulky goods (over 40 kg) are classed as a verge delivery only. The truck hi-ab has a 3 metre reach and a 2.4 metre clearance (height). The goods will be unloaded from the truck and placed on the verge. You are responsible for removing goods from the verge.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a metro delivery we require more than 2 working days notice. There is no cancellation or rescheduling of deliveries with less than the required notice.
- For letterbox delivery and installation you must indicate to us where the letterbox is to be positioned (please use a marker). If no marker is left we will determine the most suitable location.
- Non-Metro delivery times are an estimate only. We use external freight carriers who only provide an approximate delivery time.
- Please note you need to inspect delivered goods immediately (prior to signing for delivery) and notify us of any breakages or defects which you believe has happened during transportation. We will not be liable for damaged goods that were not inspected by you on delivery. If you sign for a delivery clear and do not note any damage, no return will be authorised.
- You shall inspect delivered goods upon delivery and notify our staff within 14 days after delivery, of any respect in which you believe the goods do not meet consumer guarantees. You shall afford us an opportunity to inspect the goods within a reasonable time frame if you believe the goods are defective in any way. If you fail to comply with these provisions the goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage, and delivered in accordance with the contract.
- When you request us to deliver goods to an unattended location goods shall be left at your sole risk and it shall be your responsibility to ensure the goods are insured adequately or at all.
- Delivery dates stated by us for goods ordered from overseas are an estimate only. We shall make every effort to deliver by that date but gives no other undertaking as to the date of delivery. As a guide 12 – 14 weeks is the standard wait time for most goods ordered overseas (except paving which is a standard wait time of 6 – 8 weeks).